Speciality - Periodontics
Dr Guy Paton is a Periodontist registered with the Dental Board of Australia and has had a wide range of experience spanning over 20 years. Since completing his postgraduate Masters degree in Periodontology at the University of Queensland in 1993, he has undertaken the following:
- Specialist Private Practice at Randwick and Parramatta over many years encompassing all facets of Periodontics (Gum Disease) as well as vast experience in dental implant placement and maintenance.
- Treatment of patients under Intravenous Sedation with registered medical specialists.
- Lecturing in local Dental Study groups for continuing education.
- Teaching undergraduate Dental students and postgraduate students in Periodontics and mentoring of dentists in implant programs.
Dr Guy Paton enjoys daily interaction with both patients and staff and focuses strongly on providing patients with an excellent outcome in a pleasant and non-threatening environment.
Guy is a long standing member of the following organisations;
- Australian Dental Association
- Royal Australasian Collage of Dental Surgeon
- Australia and New Zealand Academy of Periodontists
- Australian Society of Periodontology
- Australian Osseointegration Society